Thursday, February 19, 2009

Orange










Spring reminds me of all the things I cannot have right now. It reminds me of exactly how desperate I feel to just wander around in sandals, but in this Canadian snow? No thanks. It reminds me of the fact that Topshop will be opening in New York the day after my birthday. And don't forget colour. I've been anticipating to peel away the layers of black and grey coats and cardigans and just do with some colour. But with the Canadian snow? No thanks
It should be mentioned that it has begun to snow after a month long hiatus. Hence the bitterness(?). But mostly, Spring reminds me of the things I miss, and will be missing.

1 comment:

  1. I love that green dress up top.

    I wish summer was here already!
    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete