Saturday, March 14, 2009

Charlotte Ronson






With a lacking in the Self-Inspiration department (wow it took me two tries to spell inspiration correctly), I turned to Ms. Ronson to help me out of my drab black and white phase. Neutrals, pretty silks and of course florals always have me floored. Nautical stripes and sheer blouses have also caught my eye. What I also love about this collection are the sleek silhouettes, the gorgeous ankle strap platform, a dark solid background for light prints and undeniably, the wearability of this colletion.
I also love the ethereal hippy-vibe of the last model. Can I be you?

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! This collection is sooooooooooooo brilliant. I love the neutrals, and the silk, so beautiful.

    thank you for your comment on my blog!! I am feeling much much better. Goodbye cold :P

    lots of love!! can't wait to hear from you again
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally love charlotte ronson! That first striped shirt is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete