Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Passing Feeling




Catherine Holstein's brilliance makes me giddy. It gives me immense pleasure to know that nude and white and blue nautical stripes look in sync with honey golden (cool speak for bright yellow). After purchasing THE American Apparel Skirt, my mind went on a lockdown. I couldn't think of ways to recreate my skirt and usually opted for a black top (bubblebee-esque) when headed out. But now I know that my options are ultimately limitless. Because, Catherine Holstein's mash-up of colours showed me that you'll never know what actually looks good unless you try it, and sometimes, you've just got to take a damn risk.


Nude is a great colour because, nude = earth-tone = can be worn with virtually anything.
(images from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment